Details Galveston Island is a seafood lover’s paradise all year round, but this September Yaga’s Entertainment Inc. will bring foodies
5 Homebuyer Assistance Resources
Your clients may qualify for home buyer assistance programs and not even know it. Here are a few programs that could save your buyers money.
1. Texas Association of Community Development Corporation: texasdevelopmentdirectory.com. Search the TACDC's directory or businesses, government agencies , and other organizations that provide community- development services.
2. Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation : tsahc.org. This state agency offers down payment assistance programs for low income families and under served communities. It also provides REALTOR education programs to ensure you're getting the latest information about state programs.
3. Texas Veterans Land Board: texasveterans.com. Ask each client if he or she has served in the military. Even veterans who served as few as 90 active days (and meet age and residency requirements) may qualify for VLB programs.
4. Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs: myfirsttexashome.org. The site helps buyers find lenders in their area who participate in low rate mortgage loan programs.
5. Texas Home Programs: txhomeprograms.org. This Texas Association of REALTORS- sponsored site, which is a project of TAR's Housing Initiatives Committee, provides your buyers an extensive list if available assistance programs in the state. Your client can also supply information about family size, income, and location to see a list of programs they may be eligible to use.
Published by Debora Aguirre by Realty Executives Advantage
Latest Blog Posts
Homeowners know the value of reinforced doors with deadbolts or a comprehensive home security system. But there are many less obvious fixes to ensure your home is attractive to safety-conscious